“The Club Room at the Radisson Salt Lake City Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #11 of 76 hotels in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, Utah
“The Club Room at the Radisson Salt Lake City Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My friend and I went for lunch at the The Club Room and had the great fortune to have JR as our waiter. He was very attentive and efficient with a Great Sense of Humor! The other staff was very friendly and attentive too. The food was good and at the end of our experience JR made us feel very special. We know we are going back soon. Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
DavidLythgoe, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so much coming to try our restaurant, The Club Room. I am so happy you liked it. we focus on great food and even better service. Please come back and see us again. Try the Filet or the New York for dinner!!

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lander, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel three times in the last year and a half. We visit the general Salt Lake area a couple times a year, and if we have a choice this will always be where we stay. The hotel is lovely, not the usual airport gas-n-go type hotel. Nice amenities, spacious well-appointed rooms. Always spotless, fantastic staff. Twice we have been upgraded to fireplace rooms just because they were available when we checked in. I have yet to find anything to complain about. The Sleep Number beds are a bonus as well. Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: If you are able to upgrade to a business or fireplace suite, go for it. Its usually less than $10 a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
David L, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
I am so happy you keep coming back to see us. We love taking care of our guests and exceeding expectations. We have a "Yes I Can" culture that focuses on empowerment and teamwork. You are our focus when you are with us. Our guests are why we are here. Thank you for all the kind words. Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back. Thank you!!
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Overall not bad but in my opinion something is lacking. Very clean but the recent upgrades don't mask the fact that this property is quite old. A thorough overhaul is needed. Radisson doesn't seem to pay attention to the little details either. Example, my room had a mini fridge but no microwave. What gives? Is the fridge meant for meds and beer only? The shower has a waterfall showerhead but it is not adjustable, requiring that you stand far forward in order to rinse off. The rest of bathtub seems to be wasted space.

Positives....great staff and great excercise room. On site Restaurant is also quite good

In short, it's okay for a short stay but it's not quite up to the standard I expect of full service hotels.

Room Tip: The view facing north is beautiful but choose higher floors to avoid the noise of the traffic and li...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the review. We were opened in 1989 as a Radisson and have become a well known landmark in the area. Over the last 4 years we have embarked on a "Journey of Positive Change." This has included a room renovation, lobby refresh, fitness center, pool & hot tub, business center and this summer the Restaurant. I am very sorry there were areas that were not up to standards. If you would like to contact me offline I would be happy to discuss. You can contact me at david.lythgoe@radisson.com.
Vashon, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I came thru on my way to boot camp and got delayed overnight. before my command even finalized the stay the Radisson guys picked us up, gave us vouchers for dinner that night, and breakfast and lunch the next day. they arranged for a shuttle to the airport AND gave us boxed lunches. the service was extremely friendly and helpful. awesome place!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DavidLythgoe, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
It makes me so happy to hear fantastic comments like yours from one of our guests. Thank you so much. I am so glad we were able to take care of you and exceed your expecations. Please come see us again when you are in our neck of the woods. Thank you.
Wellsville, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I planned a getaway for our 21st anniversary. After checking in to this hotel, we parked our car in the underground parking area. When going into the hotel, there was a security card reader that opened the door. I decided to pull on the door without using my key, and it opened right up. It didn't even work. We had booked a romance package, which included a bottle of sparking cider (which we never received) and $50 for dinner. We ordered room service which took 45-50 minutes to receive. It tasted terrible!! It tasted like the saran wrap that was covering it. I did eat my green salad, which was delicious. But the rest was horrible. The rest of the night was fine. The hotel was clean and attractive. We were enjoying our stay. Then the next morning, we went down to our car. Someone had broken into our car and another one a few cars down from it. The rear passenger window had been smashed out and they had looked through our car for anything valuable. Thank heavens there was nothing to take, but the damage to our car was done. The staff was nice enough to help us clean out the glass. But my husband and I spent 2-3 hours on the phone trying to find someone that could fix our window. But because of the weekend, no one could help us. So my daughter had to drive 1 1/2 hours to bring us her car, and she took ours home. The only compensation that was offered to us was a free meal in their dining room!! Seriously!! You couldn't have paid me to eat that food again!! They didn't even offer to give us our room at no charge. Then the manager actually had the nerve to ask my how my stay was. I looked at him in disbelief as we are standing next to my damaged car. I will never stay at this hotel again!! And if I deter one person from making the same mistake I did then I have done my job.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
DavidLythgoe, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I am so sorry this happened to you. Please contact me at david.lythgoe@radisson.com so we can discuss further. We always want to do whatever we can to make it right.
Campbell, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel at last 3 times a year for the last 2 years. We love this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the onsite restaurant is the best! The staff is knowledgeable and at this point, recognize us and what we like to eat. The only place we will stay in SLC is here. It is a very short trip from the airport and extremely easy to get to.
Best hotel we have actually ever stayed it. If you are visiting Salt Lake, I highly recommend you stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and help spread the word about our Property. I am so happy we were able to take care of you and you had such a great time. Please come back and see us again the next time you are in our neck of the woods.
Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had an early flight out and got a good price on 2 rooms from Priceline. Check in quick and easy, staff friendly, rooms nice and very clean. Onsite restaurant, didn't try it because we had plans with friends. No free breakfast. Sleep number beds which we have at home, so good night sleep. In both rooms the bathrooms were really cold even though the rooms were warm, wierd. Shuttle bus driver warmed up van in the morning while waiting for us, it was freezing out and this was a wonderful gesture! Parked our vehicle in underground, covered parking for $20 for 1 week. Van was quick to pick us up when we got back and our vehicle didn't need to have snow and ice scraped off before we were on our way. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
David L, General Manager at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
I am so happy we could take care of you when you needed us. Next time you will have to try our delicious restaurant. We have a breakfast buffet or you can order a la carte off the menu. Room Service is available as well from 6am to 11pm. Please come back and see us the next time you are in SLC.

Been to Radisson Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!