“Terrible stay ” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Salt Lake City Airport

You added Ramada Salt Lake City Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5575 West Amelia Earhart Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84116   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #68 of 76 Hotels in Salt Lake City
“Terrible stay ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived late after a long day of traveling and very tired. We found this Ramada and thought it would be a nice place to stay. This hotel is in bad need of an update. The paint is peeling and the carpets are nasty. The parking lot was full of litter and the trash containers were in need of emptying. The towels need updated also. The front desk and lobby was nice and the staff was friendly

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You guys are the best, that girl at the front desk Jennifer, she treat me like I was the king of the world. A friend of mine told me about the rooms and the food, about the bar and the nice pool table.Thank you guys, see you next time.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great and clean rooms. Great customer services at the front desk. Near to the Airport near to a shopping center shutter to the airport. Great value for the price of the room. Will stay here for sure again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Ely, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here in June and paid cash. They charged my credit card for someone else's room and are refusing to refund the money. Filed a complaint with my credit card company, ramada inn headquarters and the better business bureau and still they insist they did nothing wrong. Apparently they need my $280 to help pay for the renovations they are going. Trust me, it needs A LOT of renovating! The place stunk, the rooms were gross and nasty. The food in the restaurant was horrid. STAY AWAY!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Woodland Park, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

I was sent here by Delta after volunteering to give up my seat. Delta should not send people here. If I wasn't with my husband I would not have felt safe...and I travel quite a bit and don't usually say things like that whether it's a motel or resort hotel. So not much about the place gave me a comfortable feeling. At first glance the lobby looks fine, remodeled...but the minute you walk the halls to your room, you see the absolute filth! Carpet is beyond worn...it's torn, stained and completely unvacuumed. Some ceiling tiles were completely missing exposing the wires, etc. I was fully prepared for a bad room but to my surprise we must have received a remodeled room because it was completely acceptable. But by the time I walked all the way to my room (far from the front lobby) I already had the heebeegeebees. Then breakfast made me feel like I was surrounded by filth again and the whole juice machine was out of service. I didnt get a sense that anyone on staff cared about the cleanliness. The only redeeming qualities were the nice shuttle van and driver along with one of the new waitresses in the restaurant/bar. Ramada needs to get this place in check with their standards. I do not recommend staying here.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Salt Lake City Airport

Address: 5575 West Amelia Earhart Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Location: United States > Utah > Salt Lake City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Spa Hotel in Salt Lake City
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Salt Lake City Airport 3*
Minutes From Salt Lake City International Airport With Free Airport Shuttle Service and On-Site Amelia's Mexican Grill and BarExperience full-service comfort when you stay at our Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel. Easily accessible from Interstate 80 and located just minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport and a short drive to historic Salt Lake City – known as the Crossroads of the West – our Salt Lake City airport hotel is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike.Stay active in our fitness center, and rejuvenate after a long flight with a soak in our hot tub or a relaxing swim in our seasonal outdoor heated pool. Check your flight times with our free Wi-Fi Internet access, and take advantage of ample free parking, or leave the driving to us and hop aboard our free airport shuttle service. Each of our spacious guest rooms comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and suites, non-smoking rooms and handicapped-accessible rooms are also available at our pet-friendly Salt Lake City airport hotel.LOCAL ATTRACTIONSFeel the need for speed at Rocky Mountain Raceways, a NASCAR sanctioned oval track and drag strip, or head downtown and explore the 10-acre Historic Temple Square, featuring over twenty must-see attractions related to Mormon pioneer history and genealogy. Hit the slopes at one of several nearby ski resorts, or if you are traveling with the kids, head to the Discovery Gateway children’s museum for 60,000 square feet of interactive fun. Admire over 18,000 art objects spanning 5,000 years of human creativity at The Utah Museum of Fine Arts, or find bargains and more at over 100 shops at City Creek Center, a short drive from our hotel in Salt Lake City.DINING OPTIONSSavor tasty American fare at our on-site restaurant, and celebrate a successful day of meetings with a refreshing cocktail and snacks in our lounge. Perkins, Subway and Starbuck’s are also nearby.TRANSPORTATION SERVICESOur Salt Lake City Airport hotel offers free shuttle service to and from Salt Lake City International Airport.BUSINESS & EVENT FACILITIESOur hotel in Salt Lake City offers 3,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as a fully equipped business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salt Lake City Ramada
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Utah

If you own or manage Ramada Salt Lake City Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.