“I did not even want to give it one star...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Salt Lake City Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Salt Lake City Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5575 West Amelia Earhart Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84116   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #68 of 76 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Ely, Nevada
“I did not even want to give it one star...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here in June and paid cash. They charged my credit card for someone else's room and are refusing to refund the money. Filed a complaint with my credit card company, ramada inn headquarters and the better business bureau and still they insist they did nothing wrong. Apparently they need my $280 to help pay for the renovations they are going. Trust me, it needs A LOT of renovating! The place stunk, the rooms were gross and nasty. The food in the restaurant was horrid. STAY AWAY!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Woodland Park, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was sent here by Delta after volunteering to give up my seat. Delta should not send people here. If I wasn't with my husband I would not have felt safe...and I travel quite a bit and don't usually say things like that whether it's a motel or resort hotel. So not much about the place gave me a comfortable feeling. At first glance the lobby looks fine, remodeled...but the minute you walk the halls to your room, you see the absolute filth! Carpet is beyond worn...it's torn, stained and completely unvacuumed. Some ceiling tiles were completely missing exposing the wires, etc. I was fully prepared for a bad room but to my surprise we must have received a remodeled room because it was completely acceptable. But by the time I walked all the way to my room (far from the front lobby) I already had the heebeegeebees. Then breakfast made me feel like I was surrounded by filth again and the whole juice machine was out of service. I didnt get a sense that anyone on staff cared about the cleanliness. The only redeeming qualities were the nice shuttle van and driver along with one of the new waitresses in the restaurant/bar. Ramada needs to get this place in check with their standards. I do not recommend staying here.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Shelley, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A large amount of renovation was going on. Breakfast had less than was normally there. Sink in breakfast room didn't drain well, some equipment didn't work. Room not as clean as desired, especially the heater/air conditioner. Staff was friendly. I have stayed at other Ramada' s in much better condition. Price was okay had the renovation going on been finished or patrons have been notified of the renovation before the renovation be made.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada slc airp... h, Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr Grant, We thank you for fill out a survey. Thank you for filling out an honest feedback. We will address the issue you have caused. Please accept my sincere apology.
Compton, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this place is horrible. dirty, smells, stains, ripped carpet. pool chairs in the pool, people outside smoking out, missing microwave&fridge. no door lock, dirty, nasty. wiring sticking out of walls...

Room Tip: don't stay here. pics on website are false advertisement
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear, Guest

I would like to apologies to you. Thank you for your time to fill out this survey. your comments have been addressed and the owner and my staff is looking into it. I understand that we are going thru a renovation but this is unacceptable. Please reach out to us at 801 537 7020 or send us an email at gm@ramadaslcairport.com I will reach out to you. Please accept my sincere apology.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was good, staff friendly, breakfast good. I had a coupon from the airport because I had an overnight layover, so the cost was very reasonable. The shuttle picked my up promptly, got my room, slept well, and was back at the airport in plenty of time. Thank you for a much-needed break!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for you honest feedback!
Boise, Idaho, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

The staff when checking in, and leaving were great! They didn't give us any attitude or huff, and the ladies in the restaurant seemed to have a hard time speaking English, but were so nice!
The hotels rugs in the hall were ripped and there was paint on them, it definitely needed an update, but it looks like they were working on that as some parts were under construction.
We drove from Idaho for a Pokemon convention , the hotel was close to the airport, but also downtown area. It was cheap for what we got (a room for 3 days, a typical continental breakfast, and a great staff!)
The only complaint I had was the condition, which didnt really effect my stay at all.

Room Tip: There is a door in the middle of the hotel that you need a key to get in, that was broken when we we...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
thank you for taking a time and to fill out a survey. I apologies for the inconvenience. our renovation is almost complete, Please try us again in future.

Thanks,

Been to Ramada Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!