“Would rather pay more for a better one night stay.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Salt Lake City Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Salt Lake City Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5575 West Amelia Earhart Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84116   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #70 of 75 hotels in Salt Lake City
Missoula, Montana
“Would rather pay more for a better one night stay.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm staying tonight and not having any fun. First, the front desk girl insulted my football team keychain like I was unwelcome, then gave me poor directions to my room. When I couldn't find it, a male employee asked me which room I was looking for. After I told him, he asked me if I was alone, then flirtatiously asked me where my boyfriend was. After I tell you my room number and confess that I'm alone, please don't hit on me. It made me feel unsafe. After awhile, I wanted to order room service. The room menu says pizza items are available until midnight, but when I called front desk at 11 or so, I found more flaws. The phone didn't connect me, so I had to use my cell. When I called, front desk connected me to a guest's room! I woke him up and felt so apologetic! After I tried again, the phone rang for a minute and then front desk picked up suggesting I come down to the bar and order. No, thank you..... I would have rather spent $10-20 more dollars for something more welcoming and safe...

• Stayed April 2014

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is one of the most unclean hotels I've ever seen. The hall carpets looked like they hadn't been vacuumed for weeks. The rooms stank like sewerage. The wi fi didnt work and the whole place felt very unsafe. Ended up checking out within the hour rather than staying the night.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Ramada Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Salt Lake City Airport

Salt Lake City Ramada
Ramada Salt Lake City
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Utah
Address: 5575 West Amelia Earhart Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Location: United States > Utah > Salt Lake City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #70 of 75 hotels in Salt Lake City
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Salt Lake City Airport 2*
Minutes From Salt Lake City International Airport With Free Airport Shuttle Service and On-Site Amelia's Mexican Grill and BarExperience full-service comfort when you stay at our Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel. Easily accessible from Interstate 80 and located just minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport and a short drive to historic Salt Lake City – known as the Crossroads of the West – our Salt Lake City airport hotel is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike.Stay active in our fitness center, and rejuvenate after a long flight with a soak in our hot tub or a relaxing swim in our seasonal outdoor heated pool. Check your flight times with our free Wi-Fi Internet access, and take advantage of ample free parking, or leave the driving to us and hop aboard our free airport shuttle service. Each of our spacious guest rooms comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and suites, non-smoking rooms and handicapped-accessible rooms are also available at our pet-friendly Salt Lake City airport hotel.LOCAL ATTRACTIONSFeel the need for speed at Rocky Mountain Raceways, a NASCAR sanctioned oval track and drag strip, or head downtown and explore the 10-acre Historic Temple Square, featuring over twenty must-see attractions related to Mormon pioneer history and genealogy. Hit the slopes at one of several nearby ski resorts, or if you are traveling with the kids, head to the Discovery Gateway children’s museum for 60,000 square feet of interactive fun. Admire over 18,000 art objects spanning 5,000 years of human creativity at The Utah Museum of Fine Arts, or find bargains and more at over 100 shops at City Creek Center, a short drive from our hotel in Salt Lake City.DINING OPTIONSSavor tasty American fare at our on-site restaurant, and celebrate a successful day of meetings with a refreshing cocktail and snacks in our lounge. Perkins, Subway and Starbuck’s are also nearby.TRANSPORTATION SERVICESOur Salt Lake City Airport hotel offers free shuttle service to and from Salt Lake City International Airport.BUSINESS & EVENT FACILITIESOur hotel in Salt Lake City offers 3,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as a fully equipped business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ramada Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ramada Salt Lake City Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.