Stayed a couple of nights in the Peery. The Peery has loads of old world charm and character, is only mins away from Downtown and has staff that are very helpful and professional indeed.... greatly appreciated. Also, the hotel is directly across the road from two great bar and restaurants (Sqautters and Graciers).
The only problem with this hotel in my view is that there is no room service and no dining facilities. Guests can order delivered breakfast however if you fill in the order and leave the request on your door nob before 12am. Apart from that, no way to get a meal or a snack.
- Also Known As:
- Peery Hotel Salt Lake City
- Peery Salt Lake City
- Peery Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hybrid hotel/B&B built in 1910 and renovated in 1985, boasts large rooms and superb cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Peery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.