“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 West 600 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (Formerly Embassy Suites Hotel Salt Lake City)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Lake Havasu City, United States
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I loved the separate bedroom from the living room, having a small fridge, microwave and a complete living room with a couch that opened into a bed if we had needed it. (we were with a group) Cleanliness was top notch and there were a lot of restaurants within walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chappaqua, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Spacious suites complete with work area and bar, free buffet breakfast and free wireless. Walkable to the major downtown sights and restaurants. I would've given this hotel a "very good" except for two things...
1) The internet is very intermittent. We notified maintenance, but the service remained intermittent for the entirety of our 3 day stay.
2) We signed up for the hotel shuttle to the airport, arrived in the lobby on-time and learned that the driver left early. No phone call or other notice. We had to wait 15 minutes for a taxi, which added to our travel stress.

If you found my review helpful, please give it a vote! I like getting those emails ;)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
St George, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The quality of the facilities, rooms and dining were great. The staff was friendly and attentive. The free parking and free breakfast were bonuses. I would definitley recommend. I have not had a negative experience with the Hilton brad of hotels.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great job start to finish fantastic room good value perfect location. The staff made sure every need was met. This was the perfect finish to my vacation. We had a suite that was roomy and well appointed and a welcome relief after a long drive

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Mill Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Not much outside charm but this hotel is well located and easy to get to and from. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are huge. The pool is small but very nice. I had an OUTSTANDING room service dinner at a reasonable price and the included breakfast was great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Casper, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stay at Double Tree in Salt Lake City, UT was nice and able to travel quickly to meeting. A couple restaurants are within walking distance to add to experience. Buffett breakfast was typical with meat, eggs, pancakes & cereal.

Payson, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I traveled with two other people. Each one of us had our own rooms. We booked the hotel on line. Told the person we are Goverment employees. He gave us the Goverment rate. When we checked into the hotel we were told that they could not give us the Gloverment rate. We all had our ID'S to prove this but the staff at the hotel including the manager denied our quoted rates. We were stuck because all other hotels in the area were booked. Our finance department is tossing around not letting us stay at a Hilton Hotel. My co-worker and myself went down to the front desk to get more coffee pods. The desk clerk took our information. I recieved the coffe an hour and half later. My co-worker never received her requested coffee. I was unable to conduct business using your internet. I had to use my cell phone as a hotspot. The internet was not strong enough for the business that I needed to take care of. I only had 2 bars on my computer with your internet. I did not feel safe in the hotel one time the second floor outside door I found to be wide open. I closed it and when I returned the door was open again. Anyone could have walked into the hotel even through the front door.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City? Share your experiences!