Stayed for three nights. Was extremely convienent to airport (free shuttle if you need it), parking is free, breakfast was hot and had a great selection (fresh fruit, pancakes or french toast, eggs, hash browns, sausages, breads, juices and coffee, cereal), the rooms were large. Arrived early (11am) and was allowed to check in early. Free internet but didn't use it. You're only two blocks away from the main brewpubs in town and a 30-45 minute drive to all of the ski resorts. There is a liquor store nearby but not in the same parking lot as some people indicated, and I never saw homeless people walking around either as some people indicated. The parking lot has a fence around much of it so I felt OK leaving my skis in the car. My only complaint was the room had kind of a B.O. smell when first entering, I think the hotel allows pets so it could be a cleaner that was used. However the floors were clean, sheets and towels were clean and changed daily. Really no complaints. Will definitely stay here again in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown
- Crystal Salt Lake City
- Crystal Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Downtown Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown Utah