I stayed in this hotel recently as a result of a Priceline search. While it was a decent rate for a hotel in SLC during the skii season it was a pretty rough stay. The rooms are quite large, in fact you could probably put a bowling lane from the front door to the back window. They were moderately clean but the work space was non existent and the service very poor. When I called the front desk at 10:25pm to inquire as to how I might go about getting a remote control for my TV I was told it would be an hour wait until someone else arrived at the front desk. I went down and got it myself and there were in fact two people behind the desk. The second morning one of the guests on the floor above me pulled a fire alarm. The ensuing chaos was quite unbelievable as there were a lot of teen aged kids. I was the only person to end up outside of the building and the hotel staff was little to no help in insuring what had caused the fire alarm to go off. The Salt Lake City FD arrived to let everybody milling about in the lobby and halls that it was ok to return to the rooms. Perhaps this is more stupidity on the part of guests but I did think the hotel staff was remiss on not letting people know that they DID NOT know if there was a fire or not.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown
- Crystal Salt Lake City
- Crystal Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Downtown Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown Utah