Front Desk woman was unfriendly- argued with another guest about his airport shuttle reservation made months in advance - told him to take a taxi at his expense. Non-smoking room reeked, took 3 phone calls to get the rollaway we reserved. Hotel was full so we had to stay in stinky room. On our return it took over an hour to get the shuttle to pick us up, bellman just glared at us, front desk woman was same as our first night. When asked the hours of the Perkins restaurant across the parking lot she replied "How should I know". Took three phone calls again to get rollaway. Price is cheap but level of service is awful. The restaurant employees were nice, polite and professional, food was good. Besides the front desk woman and the angry bellman the rest of the staff was fine. But we will never stay at this hotel again! I wouldn't believe the positive reviews....
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Airport
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Center Salt Lake City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport/International Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.