“Not Bad at All” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 75 hotels in Salt Lake City
Memphis, Tennessee
“Not Bad at All”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My company flew me in and I was instantly impressed with the front desk agent, Laura, who is just a fresh breath of happiness. She was pleasant, carefree and what I like to call somewhat of a valley girl lol. The next person who impressed me was Camilla, who just welcomed me with open arms, got me food to eat and made she I had everything I needed. The next person who became like a little sister to me was Jasmine. By the time it was time for me to depart, these ladies became like family to me. Im gonna miss them. The drivers were amazing, Dean schooled me on the area and Dennis's personality is one that is needed in the world today.

They had breakfast everyday and boy was it good. One waitress, Valentine, was super sweet and made my day. This place needs to give these guys a hearty raise.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had an exceptional experience with a warm and very friendly agent named "Dean" while booking my stay per telephone. To my disappointment I didn't get to meet Dean in Person during my stay. The front desk personnel is exceptionally courtious and helpful. I have stayed exclusivly at your hotel on my yearly Ski trips. The Breakfast is always very good. The Managers Happy Hour is definately a Bonus and the room rates are great. Thank you so much for making this a fun stay and thank you" Dean" for the Phone time.
Walter,D "Thanks"

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel very close to airport. Front desk very warm, friendly and professional. Rooms clean and comfortable. Has restaurant attached. Managers happy hour mon-thur until 7:00. Wasn't impressed with restaurant food. Servers were nice, but seemed overwhelmed. Very confused when it comes to alcohol orders. Salad was mostly iceberg and bland. Otherwise nice hotel.

Room Tip: Get away from stairs and elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had some trouble with my room and the staff was so good. The breakfast was superb. Just what to sat thank you to Janice Maez-Ripley you are great. I will be coming back to Comfort Inn whenever I'm in Salt Lake City.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rick the driver for the shuttle service, Briza and Camilla are exceptional examples in their industry. I will most definitely use Comfort Inn whenever I'm in Salt Lake City. And of course they have exceptional views from almost anywhere on the property.

• Stayed March 2014
Lrthbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our flight was cancelled for two nights. We came across this hotel in a coupon Delta sent out, and I was able to secure a room, and a shuttle ride for our weary, tired family. Rick, the shuttle driver was so compassionate and caring, as were the front desk staff. The room was immaculate in every way, and the breakfast was superb. They let us have a late check out, store our luggage in a closet and enjoy their manager's hospitality room until 4 pm. Later that evening, after our flight was cancelled again, we came across Rick picking up clients at door #10. He offered to come back immediately to get us, and he did. We were able to secure another fantastic room. My husband and children ate at the Cedar Room, which was excellent, and then we were able to rest again. This hotel is a real gem in every way, and we are so grateful we were able to stay here after the nightmare of being stranded for two days.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I were coming back from Las Vegas and we're stuck in the airport for 6 hours. We finally got on a flight to SLC but it didn't arrive until 1:30am. Delta put everyone up in this hotel. Other than just wanting a bed after 11 hours in airports, I was very impressed. The staff was so courteous and helpful, the place was clean, a full breakfast in the morning. I couldn't have asked for a better comp to our night. I definitely recommend this place.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Airport/International Center? Share your experiences!