This is a busy hotel that is often booked. Bus tour groups, air travelers, families, pilots, and tourists fill the lobby. We stay here every year and book a king suite. Lobby staff are helpful and manager is accessible.
The hotel has been well used and will be getting a remodel this winter/spring (2013) so a description of the "tired" rooms won't be relevant. I wish there was a way to reconfigure the sink so it's not in the bedroom area. Also, suites should have two TV's. The current desk is too high and the wrong shape for a desk - square.
Yes, the breakfast room closes at 9 a.m., but those doors slam shut on the minute. They should loosen up for those running late and show some mercy.
Great location for airport or downtown. Can't wait to see the renovation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport/International Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Center Salt Lake City, Utah