For travel near the SLC Airport this hotel cannot be beat for price and features (I researched all of them). I didn't use an on site restaurant for dinner -- I felt more like a nearby Subway tuna sub. The menu looked inviting though. The free breakfast had wonderful coffee and three kinds of scrambled eggs -- I had eggs florentine. Waffle machine too. Shuttle to airport was a little late and I ended up waiting 6 hours for a Delta flight. :( Room had TV with HBO and a DVD with choice of video and free popcorn at the front desk. I didn't use the outside pool. I left my car and stayed again when I got back from my trip. Parking was free. A/C unit was a bit noisy. A very good price for pleasant stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport/International Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Center Salt Lake City, Utah