This property is among the best we've stayed at for the Choice Brand. It is very convenient to the Salt Lake airport and of course offers a shuttle service (which we did not use). We stayed on the 4th floor Business Center which requires "key access" on the elevator. The room itself was a standard room in size and amenities, i.e., wifi, refrig, microwave. Bed was very comfortable, or we were just exceptionally tired! Room faced pool area but was very quiet. The in-hotel grill was open 1 hour later than the surrounding restaurants which was nice since we had a late arrival. This area also functions for the full breakfast service which also has patio seating. Evening grill menu was adequate, portions were good size and reasonably priced. Breakfast had 4 "hot" choices (a meat, potatoes, and 2 egg dishes) along with waffles, yogurt, juices, etc. The only downside items were the walking distance to the lobby/dining area was like a maze and at check-out the there was only 1 clerk who was on the phone for over 5 minutes while the check-out line grew to 4 parties. I ended up just leaving my key cards.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport/International Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Center Salt Lake City, Utah