It's been almost 5 months since our stay last April. So I forgot a lot of the minor things I was going to mention. Our 3 rooms were on the north side of the complex with outside entrances. There was snow on the ground, but the sidewalks and stairs were clear. I did caution my 81 year old parent to be carefull of the loose sand on the stairs. Our stay was for 2 days and the stairs were never swept clear of the sand. The breakfast area did look really nice with plenty of room and several items on the hot buffet. One of our rooms did not have coffee packages with the coffee maker. The 2 or 3 times we had questions at the front desk were treated professionally. I can't remember for sure what we paid for each room but I think it was $60 before taxes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport/International Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Center Salt Lake City, Utah