We recently stayed here on our way to Munich. The airport shuttle was nice. The other reviewers are right on about this being a rather dated hotel, but it seemed fine to us, since thanks to the Trip Advisor reviews, we were expecting this. We thought the beds were very clean and comfortable.We had food from the restaurant; it was convenient since we arrived late in the evening, but very average, asian fare. The breakfast, which was included with the room was made to order & better than expected.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Hotel
- Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Airport Salt Lake City
- Airport Inn Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airport Inn Hotel offers 5-Star amenities at budget business hotel rates. 2009 - Installed Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top Mattresses - higher coil count mattresses than the Westin and W Hotel. Palms Restaurant and Lounge (on-site) serving home-made food at very reasonable prices everyday from 6am to 11pm. Free Made-to-Order Hot Breakfast in the Palms Restaurant with each stay. Complimentary 24-Hour Airport Shuttle (in-house not third party service). We have access to public transportation right in front of the hotel and Fox Rent-A-Car right next door. Stay with us and let us show you how far your money can go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Airport Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.