Do not stay here. This is a older hotel and the people are very unfriendly. Very small bathrooms. No refridgerators, nor microwaves. Dont like hotels that smell. Its at the very end of town right next to the airport. Far from everything. Huge tv cabinets make rooms so small. Breakfast is not good. Carpet needs a good cleaning or better yet replaced. The armoires rattle so bad when walking in the room, like the floors are cracked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airport Inn Hotel offers 5-Star amenities at budget business hotel rates. 2009 - Installed Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top Mattresses - higher coil count mattresses than the Westin and W Hotel. Palms Restaurant and Lounge (on-site) serving home-made food at very reasonable prices everyday from 6am to 11pm. Free Made-to-Order Hot Breakfast in the Palms Restaurant with each stay. Complimentary 24-Hour Airport Shuttle (in-house not third party service). We have access to public transportation right in front of the hotel and Fox Rent-A-Car right next door. Stay with us and let us show you how far your money can go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Airport Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Airport Salt Lake City
- Airport Inn Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah