The rooms were rather large and clean for a fairly low price.
The hotel has two problems though:
1. The service at the front desk was not good. The women there was unkind and when we asked her for directions to the nearest restaurants area she answered us in a very laconic way (like we were bothering her) and directed us to a dead end.
2. The breakfast is 'below average'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airport Inn Hotel offers 5-Star amenities at budget business hotel rates. 2009 - Installed Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top Mattresses - higher coil count mattresses than the Westin and W Hotel. Palms Restaurant and Lounge (on-site) serving home-made food at very reasonable prices everyday from 6am to 11pm. Free Made-to-Order Hot Breakfast in the Palms Restaurant with each stay. Complimentary 24-Hour Airport Shuttle (in-house not third party service). We have access to public transportation right in front of the hotel and Fox Rent-A-Car right next door. Stay with us and let us show you how far your money can go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Airport Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Airport Salt Lake City
- Airport Inn Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah