“Best philly sandwich east of the Mississippi” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 1,227 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Best philly sandwich east of the Mississippi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stopped here on a recommendation of a friend and tried the philly cheesesteak sandwich. Very, very good. There were so many people that we couldn't find anywhere to sit inside. I wouldn't mind going there again if I am in the area.

• Visited November 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Love me some meatballs....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I are somewhat hard to please when it comes to meatballs..he grew up in an Italian family and we have been married 32 yrs...we know what we like and what we don't like...the meatball sandwich was really good...my son tried the Philly sandwich and said it was..ok...we will definitely be back on our next visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno
“Meatball Sandwich from Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Moochies, as seen on the Food Network and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, is a must stop for foodies in Salt Lake City. Their meatball sandwiches are to die for (hence from Heaven). The sauce is delicious and piping hot. I ordered the large and could only finish half. They wrapped up the rest and I took it home on the plane. It tasted great the next day at home. A little slice of heaven from the trip.

• Visited October 2013
SLC
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I heard about this place on the food network and was so excited to try out a local gem. I haven't tried anything but their Philly Cheese because its so dang good that I cant bring myself to stray. Also, I love their jalapeno ranch. Its a great combination with the philly cheese. You'll be glad you tried it!

Visited October 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Moochies has some of the best sandwiches in SLC. There food is always terrific. The prices are reasonable and the people working there are always a pleasure.

• Visited March 2013