“Outstandig” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 1,226 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
“Outstandig”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I went there with friends early April. Service, atmosphere and the dinner were outstanding. Everything we ordered came shortly and was with great taste. You really can enjoy having dinner at this restaurant.

Visited April 2013

Oxford
“Fresh tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Restaurant mainly focused on Indian cuisine...but also did 'Himalayan' too. Staff were attentive and friendly. We started with the mixed veg platter...but it was all a bit greasy if I am honest. Should really have clocked that...Indian starter. The main was Himalayan style Chili Chicken. It was superb! Very fresh and spicy. I ordered my spices to level 3. They go to six!! Anyway, very good mail.
Price-wise it was very reasonable coming in at 60USD for 2 of us plus a beer each. Quite good price. I thought the decor was a bit shabby and it all needed tightening up a bit...hence 1 star reduction.,, food very recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Great find in Salt Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My brother and I were in Salt Lake for a week long ski trip. We both love Indian food and decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews. We liked it so much we ate here twice!
The vegetarian chili (and the chili with chicken) is spectacular. It had a nice spice level and was truly a wonderful addition to the many great vegetarian dishes I have come to love at Indian restaurants. The staff were very attentive and kept our water glasses filled. The naan was excellent. Usually I get a naan and a bowl of rice. This naan was so good I just had more naan.
I had the vegetable korma the second time and it too was wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Thumbs up!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was craving memos since couple of days but did not get time off from work loads. Finally i managed time and went to this restaurant and I ordered momos , ' fenugreek chicken curry and brown rice(my favorites) food was served in no time. Yumm yumm momos , the Chatni was super. All employes I found very friendly including manager. The main reason I go this restaurant is freshness in food and authentic flavor. If any one looking for fresh Nepali , Indian food this restaurant is the best selection. Thumbs up!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Unexpected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Ate here with friends this past Tuesday and was really pleased that well prepared Indian food is available close to downtown. While the ambiance is not fantastic, the wait staff are helpful, friendly and made good suggestions. The food was flavorful, nicely prepared and the meats used were of high quality....very little fat or dishes swimming in orange oil. I highly recommend the place.

• Visited January 2013