We found ourselves at the Plaza Hotel late one evening after a very long work day, with snow in the forecast. We've stayed at the Plaza previously, and are pleased to report that we found the same good things we'd already experienced. The staff, all of them we've seen, are really genuine in their helpfulness and pleasant attitude. They are "the real deal," nothing artificial. Once again we want to remark on the comfort of the bed and the high quality of the bath linens and bedding. It's so nice to have a light-weight quilt that you know will let you sleep at just the right temperature, without a heavy blanket and bedspread.
We didn't expect to get to the downtown mall for Christmas shopping this season, but when you're at the Plaza it's so easy to go across the street that of course we went there. And once again we just walked around the hotel hallway to the adjacent restaurant because it was so easy.
We recommend the Plaza hotel for repeat visitors to Salt Lake City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah