Always enjoy the convenience of this hotel as I come to spend a week doing research next door at the LDS library. Had trouble with heat the first night I was there. Reported it to the desk and just ordered another blanket. Room was large and clean. Also enjoy having a microwave and refrig as I bring along a few food items for my breakfast. Otherwise I go to Navoo Café or the church office building cafeteria (wonderful selection!) for most of my meals. Nice to have free shuttle service to and from the airport too. I'm sure I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah