If you are visiting the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, the Plaza Hotel is pefectly located, less than a block away at the corner of Temple Square. The renovated rooms are up to date and clean and the staff friendly. Free shuttle service to the airport, but be sure check on the hours that it is available. I did not eat in the hotel restaurant. The rooms have a microwave and small refrigerator, so one can visit the Harmons - a terrific grocery store a few blocks away - to stock up on items for a good in-room breakfast. Ask for a renovated room. When I return to that Library, I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah