I have stayed here on business each year for the last 3 years. It is across the street from The Salt Place Convention Center. Parking was only $5 per day for guests, which is great, considering I have paid up to $30 per day in some cities. Walking distance to lots of wonderful places to eat and shop. Rooms are very comfortable and the front desk staff are always very helpful and accommodating. I had booked a double queen room for our 5 night stay, but found that we were given a king. The staff quickly made the correction and moved us to a queen room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah