I went to Salt Lake City for a conference at the convention center. This hotel was one of the least expensive in the area and I found that it was really good. The rooms were very large and the beds were comfortable. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and, being so close to Temple Square, it was an ideal location. The only issue with this hotel is that the rooms are not very quiet. You can hear the train at the station outside the hotel all night long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah