We (2 adults, 2 kids) were just passing through from Las Vegas on the way to Yellowstone NP. As we were in town for one night only and wanted to see Temple Square we needed a hotel right in the town center and after much research opted for the Plaza. It was a good choice, as we got a big, clean room and the hotel is just across the street from Temple Square. Parking in the parking garage is 5$, but beware certain SUVs (we had a Chevy Tahoe) can only use the ground floor as the ceilings are too low.
The front desk was very efficient and friendly. Nothing to complain about. The only small issue was noise coming up from the street, thus if you are a light sleeper rather ask for a room at the back of the building.
A hot breakfast buffet was included in our rate and was served at the adjacent restaurant JB's family restaurant. Quality was ok, but nothing fancy.
Overall a very pleasant stay and we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah