We stayed at the hotel for one night on our way back from Yellowstone National Park to Las Vegas. The hotel is in an excellent location on Temple Square and is located next to a parking garage, the charge is $5 a day. The hotel was close to several restaurants.
The room was clean and a good size with two queen beds. The bathroom was also a fair size with a toilet, bath/shower and a seperate area outside the bathroom with a sink. There was also a fridge and a microwave in the room. The room was a little dated but was really comfortable. There was also free wifi. Our room overlooked the front of the hotel and was very quiet.
If you are looking for a central hotel for a reasonable price we would definately rcommend this hotel ans would stay here again if we returned to Salt Lake City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah