“Perfect Business Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denver
“Perfect Business Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I certainly cannot understate how amazing this hotel is for a casual traveler like myself or someone on business. It not only has everything one would need, from a great business center, to an incredible gym, to a pool and hot tub, but also just nice, clean, sizable rooms and all the basic amenities but does it all in one of the most quality set-ups I've seen. I have probably stayed in hotels for more than half of this year for work and really wish I stumbled upon a property like this more often. It's actually because of this property I joined the new HHonors program and plan to investigate more Hilton properties on my travels and see if there are others that can carry such a great reputation. Thank you again for a great stay and you can count on repeat business for every trip I'll have to SLC in the future.

Room Tip: If you are used to a super soft bed like Marriott or at Starwood hotels, just know these are a littl...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Na711cho,

I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay at our property. The staff works hard to ensure every guest feels welcome, comfortable and happy. We are glad to have you as part of the Hilton Honors program and hope that you enjoy many more of the outstanding hotels in the Hilton family.
We are very excited that you have chosen to stay with us during your recent stay and that you will return to stay with us again. We look forward to having a great friendship.

Thank-you
Tina L West
Assistant General Manger
Hilton Garden Inn
Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Great central location; close to the freeway exit from the airport so easy to find, and yet close to the centre of town. Friendly service, clean, efficient and staff is always available. Definitely made us feel at home. Free parking, free wifi and next to a Starbucks. Couldn't ask for more. We had to extend our stay and unfortunately had to try another hotel for one night. Looked forward to coming back to the Hilton Garden Inn. Will definitely stay there on our next visit to SLC. Book early as they do get full.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Malaysian_suzie,
Our goal at the Hilton Garden Inn is to make all our guests feel welcome and at home every time they stay with us. We truly appreciate everyone’s business and want all of our guests to keep coming back. I am sorry we couldn't accommodate your additional night stay, as you said sometimes we are busy and book up but hopefully next time you come to Salt Lake we can make sure to take care of you. Thank you for all of the kind words and can't wait to welcome you back!
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Can't recommend this highly enough. Clean, smoke-free property, helpful staff, clean & modern rooms, Starbucks next door and a short drive to Temple Square etc. Gym, laundry, restaurant - everything you need. There isn't a single thing to fault.

I am a very fussy anti-smoker, and I loved it here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear teachers_on_tour ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and such a great one at that. Like you said we are 100% non-smoking hotel and have a lot of great amenities to offer all of our guests. Such as our 24 hour pool, jacuzzi, business center and last but not least our free wireless internet. We truly appreciate your business and hope next time you are in the area you stay at the downtown Hilton Garden Inn. Thanks again.
Logan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the second year that my daughters and I have stayed here while shopping in Salt Lake City. We were pleased with our room last year, but the staff really won us over. Our room was smaller this year - but the staff was just as helpful and friendly. They have a nice hot tub and a great business center. It's a great location and a good value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Krissy 313,
thank you so much for coming back and choosing our hotel again! We appreciate your continuous support to our property. I am so happy to hear that my staff took care of you once again during your stay.
Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of assitance to you in the future.
We hope to see you back soon.
Have a great week,

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed at this place for a couple of nights in August. The rooms were average, but they had a gym and a business center and the staff was one of the friendliest and most helpful of all the hotels that we have visited on our whole world-trip. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Dickbratze,
thank you for taking the time and for your kind review.
I am so happy to hear that we will be well remembered from your world trip.
My staff strives to go above and beyond with each and every customer that comes to enjoy our beautiful hotel with us.
Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of assistance to you and we hope to see you back again next time you are in Salt Lake City.

Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in late September. Front desk was very welcoming and knowledgable. Room was clean and quite. We did not eat here or use the spa, but if it is anything like the rest of the property it would be excellent as well. There areseveral restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear BearwatcherWyoming ,
We know when traveling to Salt Lake City you have so many options to choose from when staying in hotels, we thank you for your business and staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. I truly love my staff and appreciate all of them and their work. We all love coming to work every day because of great guests like you. Hopefully next time you are in the area you will stay with us again and can take advantage of all of our amenities such as our business center, 24 hour pool and spa and our restaurant. Thanks again for all the kind words.
Mount Juliet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I decided to book my stay at this hotel based on the reviews found here. I found the whole place to be very clean and the people were all very friendly. Great location! Walking distance to many of the city's best attractions and eating spots. Very convenient to the highway system as well. I don't have any complaints at all and would stay here again if I find myself in the SLC area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Bryan L,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about our property. Although we aren't in the heart of downtown we are in great walking distance from all of the downtown areas like you mentioned; the wonderful restaurants and the many attractions. We hope next time you are in the area you stay with us. We truly enjoy welcoming back our returning guests.
Marianna Gamboa

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown? Share your experiences!