We stayed here from May 15-18, 2008
The hotel was very nice. I was pleased with the hotel and its location to downtown and the freeway. The hotel is very secure. You must use your room key to enter any door (other than the front door), regardless of the time of day.
The rooms were nice size. There was a nice sitting area. Though, it was hard to find space to open two suitcases in the room and still be able to move around.
The hotel appears to be newer. They had a nice patio outside the pool with an area to sit and relax. We happened to pick a bad weekend, because the hotel was full of teenage girls, so the pool was overflowing with people. (Not the hotel's fault.) They seemed to be enjoying it. :0)
The fitness room included one each: bike, treadmill and eliptical (which was making a really strange noise). The room was very small. The equipment fit in the room, but there was no where to do stretches or crunches.
The breakfast was also very nice. They had a nice selection: egg patties and sausage (so you could make a egg mcmuffin type sandwich or eat them plain). They had the make your own waffles with syrup and strawberry topping. They had the standard cold cereal, bagels, english muffins, danishes, muffins, milk, juice, coffee and yogurt. There was plenty of seating nearby.
Overall, the hotel was very nice. We enjoyed our stay there and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Springhill Suites Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Salt Lake City
- SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Downtown Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.