“Utah Jazz” 5 of 5 stars

Tooele, Utah
31 attraction reviews
“Utah Jazz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I love the Energy Solutions Arena! Everyone is very helpful and friendly and everything is very accessible. I had floor seats for the last game and there is no other way to see a basketball game!

Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
Miami, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“Its a big indoor sports stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

In the middle of town, don't be put off going to a game. We saw the Jazz play from the top row and enjoyed every minute. An easy walk from most downtown hotels.

Jackson, Wyoming
57 attraction reviews
“better than others”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The neighborhood isn't sketchy at all like so many other NBA arenas are. We had seats next to a rail and being in SLC there are going to be a billion kids around, but the parents were even more oblivious than ever. Letting their kids stand on the seats and waller around on the rails like they're toys was really annoying and there were no ushers around period. I asked the parents but they looked right through me.

The closer you are to the court the louder the speakers are which was really terrible, but I can't complain about being a couple rows off the court. The neighborhood was a big deal to me since we walked a good mile to and from the game from our hotel.

Visited March 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
16 attraction reviews
“Great venue for Disney on Ice and Jazz games”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

After looking for tickets online I called direct and spoke to a very helpful lady who explained the seating and then put me through to the sales office. Dustin explained that I could buy tickets through them without any fees. ( I saved $30.) He also explained where to pick up at Will Call. We parked at the Gateway mall Winter parking garage. Took the elevator that opens to the corner across from the arena. The Will Call is easy to find down stairs at the northeast corner. We arrived 10 min before the show. We didn't have any lines. Picked up tickets and went through a door that sidestepped all the crowd. Very friendly workers and clean arena. We got popcorn, soda and visited the restroom and still make it to our seats in time to take a picture before the show. Great experience.

Payson
5 attraction reviews
“Disney on Ice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just seen the Disney on Ice show this weekend. We enjoyed the show very much. It was fun for all ages. My only complaint is the seats really are so close to each other and they need more soda options.

Visited March 2013