“Authentic All American Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #381 of 1,100 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Park City, Utah, United States
“Authentic All American Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I give this 5/5 for what it is. A local, family run diner. Nothing too fancy, just great service from ladies who have been there a lot longer than the fat in the fryers!

My wife and I went to Sunday brunch one morning, as we were looking for the authentic all American breakfast. We were sat quickly, drinks orders made and we were left with the menus.

The menu is HUGE. [http://www.menupix.com/menudirectory/menu.php?id=4402761]
It would take a life time to try everything, which makes it great for occasions like a family Sunday brunch.

As a Scotsman, I do love a fried breakfast. I've even learned to love how it's done this side of the pond. But like a lot of places over here, the portion size is overwhelming. I hate to waste food, but I couldn't eat another bite and there was still a mountain of food left.

Service was top notch, and we will return to Dee's when my family returns next summer.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Salt Lake
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Average in every way, except slightly more friendly staff.

Visited February 2012
SLC
“Worst service ever....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Got a seat at the counter, no one came by for twenty minutes, and to flag doen help. Placed order for soup and a french dip. No come back to see how it was, had to ask for the check. Place was NOT full. No soup ever came, only french dip. Tried to charge me for the soup, told the Mgr. She (Gina) reluctantly took it off the bill, then charged the waitress for it, saying it would make her a better server. Who was that??? Never saw a waitress, gave my order to Gina the Mgr. in the FIRST PLACE. No need to come back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eagle, Idaho
“Chicken fried steak like moms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I loved everything about this restaurant, from the friendly staff to the EXCELLENT food, to the great prices, to the location. This place is outstanding and very hard to beat.

Visited March 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We have been going to Dee's for years (2100 S 700 E) and I love that every single I am there it is always the same people that have been there for years. They are all nice and happy to serve you. Trish was especially good to us Sunday. She made sure we had enough to drink and that we were nice and full before we left. There is always something for everyone. You can even order your breakfast with fries instead of hashbrowns. How cool is that.

• Visited January 2012