“Bees knees of Chinese” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Bees knees of Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Overall there was a great atmosphere and fantastic food for a reasonable price. Their menu is huge and I'm sure there is something for everyone. Great cocktails and tea aswell! Will definitely eat there again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Nice Palace for dining in Salt Lake City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a really food dinner with an excellent service. Fast, friendly and good food. Both dishes were well prepared and tasted excellent. We have been very seldom in such a good restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
west jordan
“Chang Chang Chang”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've eaten in PF Chang's almost every time I've gone to Las Vegas (it's in Planet Hollywood,)

The food and service is always very good. When I found out there was a Chang's in Sal Lake, I had to try it. We went to celebrate my son's marriage. For starters we had their signature lettuce wraps (the best, always fresh crispy lettuce), Asian ribs, and egg rolls. All were tasty. My wife and the newlyweds had all different chicken dishes, The Salt and Pepper Prawns that I ordered were superb. Very spicy, large juicy prawns and killer dipping sauce. The portions are generous and everyone took home leftovers except me. I had given away 6-7 of my 20 or so shrimp. YUMM.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Reliable service and gluten free accommodations of menu items. The waitress was very good in suggesting gluten free items. The food was good with just the right quantity.

Visited June 2013
West Kilbride, Scotland
“Traditional Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Everytime we go to the USA we try to have one dinner in PF Chang. It never disappoints and this one certainly didn't. We'll be back.

Visited May 2013