“Now serving dinner” 5 of 5 stars

801-322-3055
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Deli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,212 restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Now serving dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am one of the loyal following that Cucina Deli has for its lunches. It is a both great deal and exceptional quality food in preparation and variety. They've very recently opened now for dinner with a tapas menu and a handful of entrees. We had the beef stew over mashed potatoes and a the pasta dish with a couple tapas, the potato chips ( they are really good) and a penne pasta tapas.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Boise, Idaho
“Great restaurant, great atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Cucina is always a "must stop" whenever I am in Salt Lake City. The restaurant is in the avenues which gives it really good neighborhood feel. The food is always fantastic with my favorites being the Tuscan Chicken sandwich, Oriental Noodle salad and the Thai Beef. Never had a bad experience in many trips. On my last trip, I was thrilled to see that they are now open for dinner with a new look to the restaurant as well! I had to try it and wasn't disappointed. The menu is manageable with a great addition of wine and beer. I had the meatballs as a tapas and they surprised me with great flavor and pine nuts really set the apart from other meatball starters I've had in the past. I had the pork and beans for my entree and highly recommend it. This is not your average pork and beans. The pork was juicy, tender roast with red beans over rice. Not too heavy and went great with the wine. Staff was really friendly and helpful. I will continue to recommend Cucina to anyone I know is going to be in Salt Lake.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A fun place to study”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love coming here to study and have lunch. The food is fabulous and there are nice big tables. I really like their sandwiches.

Visited October 2012
Oregon
“Nice Deli in the Aves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Ate here with friends at their suggestion and it was a good one. I had a delicious caprese salad and I was impressed with the selection. My friends had the salmon and, coming from the Oregon coast, it even looked good to me. They have outdoor dining but being on the warm side we ate in and that was fine.

Visited May 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“What has happened to CUCINAS?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I took 4 friends for lunch and my veggies were raw instead of being sauteed, the blackbean salad was fermenting! the BBQ chicken and the macaroons were under cooked...this use to be my favorite stop and get a good lunch place. I had noticed in prevoius visits some similar disappointments but now I just cant go back. Mind you, I have been a loyal customer visiting at least once a week since MH opened the place!

• Visited March 2012