“Regular with favorite meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Oasis Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 1,227 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 100 and 200 South
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Regular with favorite meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

So, I almost always get the Medeterranean Salad and it is always really good. It is a great flavor combination; the grilled yukon potatoes, grilled onions, feta and hummus never disappoint. The atmosphere is nice - the service is variable but usually pretty good. My husband orders different things and is always happy to go back.

Open on Sundays for dinner . . . not everyplace in SLC is . . .

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Yummny albacore tuna burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Came here upon advise of another friend. Apparently owned by the owners of Faustina, one of the very few restaurants in SLC that are worth spending $ on. Ordered the albacore tuna burger and it was delicious. Especially good with the dijon mustard. The Asian cabbage salad was really good and the servers were friendly. The only drawback was the hair in my salad. I found that in my salad, told the server immediately. She apologized and promised to take that off the bill. Then she came back with a large home made cookie and coffee. This is the way to handle a mishap. Own up to it, and offer a little extra. Will definitely be back if not just for the albacore tuna burger!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington state
“Relaxing peaceful dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My first visit and I will be back. We shared everything as it was so good. The tomato soup the cream of celery soup, the beet tower salad and the Mediterranean salad. Very nicely done and enjoyable.

HINT - shop next door and get a nice discount on your meal.

Cottonwood, Arizona
“Unwelcome Guest for Lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've been a huge fan of the Oasis Cafe for years but I will no longer recommend it and I will probably never step foot in the doors again. My husband and I had a lovely meal and it would have been a great experience had I not looked on the floor to see a cockroach quickly moving toward our table. I watched in horror as it climbed up the beam near our table and walked right onto the table like it had been there many times before. I emailed Oasis to let them know of my experience and they haven't even had the courtesy to return my email or apologize for it.
Very disappointing Oasis! I am sad that I can no longer enjoy your beautiful space and delightful food. I am disgusted!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“food poisoning nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The servers was slow and disinterested. Stood at the front for 7 minutes waiting for a table while servers slowing moved about us, without even acknowledging our presence - it wasn't even busy. Food was pricey and mash potatoes too salty. I ordered the fillet mignon medallions on Sat 16 Feb. Tasted good, but I worried the meat was a little undercooked. 6 hours later had a sudden and violent attack of food poisoning that kept me up most of the night. What a way to spend my birthday!

• Visited February 2013