“:( come back.....” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Salt Lake City
“:( come back.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Awesome environment, great wine selection, favorite for thai fish...was hoping that it was just a hoax that it was closing.

Visited September 2012

bountiful
“I would go again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The food was good. The restaurant was clean. Another impressive Asian style restaurant that is worth giving a try.

Visited April 2012
Salt Lake City
“Hot and spicey food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

There food is excellent. But I suffer from dry mouth and all that spice really got to me. But I kept eating it because it tastes so good that I could not stop, even though my mouth was on fire the whole time. Try their speical cocktails! They are really, really good.

Provo, Utah, United States
“Quick, Convenient, Comfortable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stopped by Thaifoon to grab a quick bite to eat for Lunch.

The lunch menu wasn't huge but was adequate and had a decent selection of pork, beef, chicken, and vegetarian options.

I ordered the Orange Peel Chicken off of the Lunch 'Chop Chop' Menu. I asked for it to be extra spicey (currently was listed at a 1 chili pepper level of spicy).

The food came out in about 10 minutes. It smelled great and looked good too. I love spicy...and this was very spicy (more than I expected). I still enjoyed the dish, and based upon the location and offerings I think I'll go back again. I still feel it as more of an upscale Panda Express...

Overall, convenient location, average food and service, fun decor.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Terrific - a must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Decor, staff, and food were all amazing. If you like Thai food you simply must visit this place. It was packed when we arrived (for good reason) but we were still seated quickly. Service was great. Food was great. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2012