“Almost perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Park City, Utah
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I live in SLC and I rate this as the best Thai food in town. Don't let the location throw you off; it's situated on a bland block of ultra boring State Street but it's worth the drive. I'm vegetarian so I enjoy their full array of offering; the potato puffs being my favorite. The decor is acceptable and the service is always good. I can't speak for the dessert because I've never had it here. Ditto for the wine selection; I'm guessing the beer selection is okay and the wine selection is piss poor if you're serious about your wine. Just a hunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Salt Lake City, Utah
“The best Thai outside of Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've been to Thailand--the food was great! I've also been to Thai Siam--the food is equally great!

It's authentic and accessible. It's also very reasonably priced--especially for lunch.

Try the Gang Massaman Curry, you can thank me later.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Good Food and Close to Downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had a nice lunch with a friend. I ordered Pad Thai, which is one of my favorite and fresh Spring Rolls. The Pad Thai was delicious and had lots of shrimp. The Spring Rolls were so fresh and yummy. My friend said she loved what she ordered. Can't remember what it was, but looked so good. There are so many Thai restaurants in SLC but this one is at the top of my list. I have eaten at several in SL and really liked this one.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Another strike out in Salt Lake City”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Being a big fan of Thai food I was a little disappointed at the cuisine. As per most of Salt Lake's Asian restaurants everything was too sweet and not traditionally seasoned. I had the fried spring rolls and they were overcooked, the Pad Thai was sweet without much peanut flavor. The service was slow and I did not get my beverage until halfway through my meal after I requested it. I was never offered a refill and had to ask multiple times for a to go box as well as a bag to put it in. The price for lunch was around $15. Overall I will not be returning to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great Thai. Slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

They had very good Thai food, however, the service was slow. The wait staff was very nice, just slow. I had the chicken satay and red curry duck. The satay was excellent and the peanut sauce was good. The cucumber salad was weak as it was mostly fish sauce and no cucumber. The duck was tasty and tender and Thai hot was just the right temp for Thai hot.

• Visited July 2013