“perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget
San Francisco, California
“perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

accidentally found this place on a very cold winter day. yummy treats, incredible quirky ambiance that you just don't find anymore. very happymaking.

“Horrible first impression”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Incredibly rude staff! I walked in the front door, waited for someone to show up, and when they did, they didn't even say hello. When I said hello, she sighed and told me it was kind of a bad time. What? Sorry to bother you! I left hungry and upset.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“A gem in the heart of slc”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

The only complaint about this place is the slow service. The ambiance is amazing and cozy. I am not impressed with their pastries. I dont think they are freshly made. I ordered peach tea and absolutely love it.

Dayton, Ohio
“Stop in or reserve a formal tea but don't miss it ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I were in town for a meeting and, after a pre-event Sunday morning sightseeing, happened upon the Beehive. Impressed by the old-timey ambience, amazing teas and friendliness of the wait staff, we stayed for lunch. The salmon chowder is a little miracle in a bowl. Two days later some of us contacted the Beehive for a formal tea. It was enchanting and the food delectable. I’m still hearing from them about how much fun we had and what fantastic sandwiches, scones, fruit, clotted cream and petit fours we enjoyed. Wish I could return from the midwest to SLC *today* to try the pasties, pies and Pinhead Gunpowder tea at the Beehive.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Good tea selection and cozy atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great tea selection and nice wait staff. The decor is very fun with lots of cozy and unique touches. I went alone on two occasions while visiting Salt Lake for the weekend and had no problem getting a table either time. I drank tea and read for awhile and had no feeling that anyone wanted me to leave so they could clear the table. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2012