“Disappointing - worth skipping” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Historic Trolley Square
Description: An authentic Brazilian Steakhouse featuring a parade of rotisserie-grilled meats carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Rodizio Grill is America's Original Brazilian Steakhouse since 1995. Rodizio offers a mouth watering, sizzling, succulent experience of Glazed Pineapple, Top sirloin, Turkey wrapped in bacon, and so much more -- over a dozen selections to choose from! Rodizio Grill also boasts an impressive, 30-plus item gourmet salad bar with a variety of hot and cold specialty dishes. Just make sure to enjoy one of Rodizio’s original, homemade Brazilian desserts. It’s the perfect ending to the most amazing dining experience in Salt Lake City. Rodizio Grill was voted Nation's Restaurant News "Hot Concept" award winner. Locations include Salt Lake City, American Fork, Denver and Fort Collins.
Seminole, Florida
“Disappointing - worth skipping”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Basically - food preparation was poor for a Brazilian Steakhouse. The beef selections were tough and overcooked. Tri tip, sirloin and garlic sirloins were all sub par. Chicken dishes were okay - but nothing special. Rattlesnake sausage dry. Passionfruit dessert - overly sweet. Service okay. All in all - disappointing. Will not return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Syracuse, United States
“Whoa, stop, please, stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food just kept on coming. Very delicious and variety of meats as well as the endless salad (and more) bar. They waiter was great and the guys just kept the meats coming. It was the best meal and entertainment (we laughed at each other as the food just kept coming) we had during our time in SLC.

Visited October 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Traveling in SLC on business and the Brazilian Steakhouse was recommended - what a wonderful experience - not just a meal but an experience! The Sirloin was definitely my favorite along with the grilled pineapple. Great variety of food. The portions are small which allows you to try most everything and then zero-in on a favorite dish or two. We started with a salad & I'd recommend the Lobster bisque soup but I'd caution you on filling up on the salad. We did opt for a round of treats to close out our meal, although wonderful, it was excessive

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
“Delicious but not what I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

All the food was delicious and the price was well worth it. I was a little disappointed because there is a huge hype about having exotic meats and there were none. I thought I'd be able to try something new. The meats were cooked very well. Although it was close to closing time and by the time we finished there were a few tables left as well, and the employee started sweeping by my table, that made me feel rushed and was a bit unappetizing.

What I mainly didn't like was the judgement I seemed to get when I came in. I was on a mother/daughter quality time outing with my 4 year old and I knew she'd love this place. When we went in the person who seated us was like oh it's only you two and gave me this look, which to me is quite rude. You shouldn't have to be a romantic couple to be welcome here. We should've been made to feel welcome on our mother/daughter outing. My daughter was very well-behaved, didn't act wild or yell or anything so it was a little disappointing to feel that judgement.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ogden, Utah
“Be careful not to over eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I will start with some words of caution: Be careful not to over eat! As a Brazilian steakhouse, there are servers constantly coming to your table to offer you various different meats and occasionally some pineapple or roasted roma tomatoes. Within minutes of starting to eat, you will likely find yourself eating so much, so fast, that you will overdo it. The majority of the offerings are excellent, and you typically can have them at any temperature you want. I like meat to be well done, with burnt outer edges, my wife likes everything raw. You can get it both ways, and everything inbetween. The drinks, specifically the brazillian limeades, are great. My only complaint is that you don't get refills. Come hungry, leave overweight.

• Visited September 2013