“Never changes” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Never changes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Uses to frequent Coachman especially on the weekends for breakfast. Don't like the feelnow of going into a place where food seems to be brushed from the table onto the floor and not cleaned up, makes you wonder, is the kitchen as messy?

Visited October 2012

55% Recommend
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Dracula called the wants his chandelier back.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My friends and I patronize this place at least once a week for the last few years, the food is decent and inexpensive, and you get a lot of food for the price. The service is hit and miss, it depends on the time of the day and which waitress you get. The décor is decadent, but if you are into decoration reminiscent of the old TV show Dark shadows you will love this place. The hostesses are usually pretty young and cute. One minus issue is that they don’t take any type of plastic only cash and checks. There is an ATM on site.
Another minus is that sometimes you will have to deal with this exasperation of a man, the manager; this guy’s only job seems to be yelling at the waitresses for whatever the reason may be, within customers ear reach. He likes to play hostess and seat customers, why would I want to be seated by this repulsive entity when there are cute female hostesses available. It’s clear this guy has no knowledge of the service industry. Otherwise there is no reason not to go and try the serve all day breakfast.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City
“You've GOT to be kidding!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I and my friend both had the lingonberry crepes. They were very good, as was the coffee too. The waitress and cashier were wonderful as well. The problem is with the moron running the place. We got to the cash register to pay and were told that they don't accept credit or debit cards. Huh? That's all I had on me. They told us to go to the ATM in the restaurant. It requires one to pay a $2.25 fee for using it. Okay, I'm getting madder by the minute. We tried the ATM but it didn't work. So get this, they then told us to write our names down for them then go to the bank and get some cash. Hello, it was 10:30 PM. Luckily, my friend had a check which they would accept. This episode made us SOOOO angry that we'll never go there again. I gave the waitress extra $$$ just because it wasn't her fault her boss is brain dead.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Dark, smokey, greasy. Flavorless, all the same color food. The title says it all for me. Yuck and more yuck.

Osceola, Iowa, United States
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I eat here everytime I'm in town, lots of food great prices always good, but the staff....have always done a great job..number 7 your right it was a happy birthday glad I know one person. can't wait to go back.

Visited August 2012