“Authentic Chinese dish - seafood is fresh w/ large quantity” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #307 of 1,212 restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
NYC
“Authentic Chinese dish - seafood is fresh w/ large quantity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The yummy can match NY china town. We ordered 3 dishes for the family of 4: Fish of the day - Sea Bass in Ginger sauce, Ginger shrimp, Mixed seafoods. Delicious, large dish, and good price - average $15 per seafood dish. It exceeds our expectation.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

73% Recommend
Bellevue, Washington
“Great Chinese. I've been coming here for 15+ yrs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

Back when Gary first started Ocean City down by Cottonwood Mall we got hooked on his food. When he moved to the Racquet Club near Big Cottonwood, it remained our family's favorite special occasion place. Last week we celebrated our parents 40th wedding anniversary, and we couldnt think of a more fitting place given all the memories. Can't tell you how many times we've left the menu in Gary's hands and discovered something new. He's been a fixture there as long as I can remember and he works his butt off to make this place great.

Like many others here our favorite dishes are the Pon Pon chicken, walnut shrimp, and broccoli beef, but our surprise on this trip was the sushi. The spicy tuna role was delicious, even compared to the sushi here in Seattle.

St. George, Utah
“CONSISTENTLY DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is the place I always suggest for great Chinese food. The food is to die-for yummy, especially the Walnut Shrimp, Pon Pon Chicken and Tangerine Beef. If you're not sure what you want to order, ask Gary to give you suggestions. He never steers you wrong. When all things tumble down around you, THIS is the place that will always give you the consistency you desire. Perfect service, perfect food. Couldn't be better. Thank you for being the BEST!!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious, fast and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I had lunch here today with six other friends. We were promptly seated and served. I ordered the chicken kung pao and it was fantastic. It also came with soup (I had hot and sour). Their hot and sour soup is one of the very best I've ever had.

Our waitress was very attentive throughout the meal and was quick to clear dishes and refill our glasses.

I have eaten here a few other times and each time has been wonderful.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good, but overhyped”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

I think the cards were stacked against it from the start. My friend always raved about it so much that the expectations were too high.

The place is fine. I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. The food was warm, the parking was free (or maybe I just disregarded the valet?).

The food was fine, but maybe just overhyped by my buddy. It had a good atmosphere though and had pretty big portions. I don't see why I wouldn't come back, but otherwise I would rate it as an above average Chinese joint.

• Visited November 2011