“Incredible Gluten Free Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #571 of 1,244 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Bakeries
Denver, Colorado
“Incredible Gluten Free Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Good gluten free fresh baked items are hard to find. I tried the red velvet cupcake, dark chocolate cupcake and cinnamon roll. They were fantastic! My family (who all eat gluten) loved this place. This is a dedicated gluten free bakery, so no worries about cross contamination. The staff was friendly and the prices were quite reasonable for gluten free. One of the best gluten free bakeries I have tried!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesomeness.....in cupcake form”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place has always been a favorite for my spouse and I. Seeing as how they only specialize in gluten free baked goods, it is one of the few bakeries in the state that can cater to us. I have had some nasty "gluten free" baked goods in the past from professional bakeries and I never thought that gluten free could be good. That is until I found Sweet Cake. This place makes the best gluten free goodies we have ever tasted.

• Visited March 2013