“Great location, great variety” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 Shopping in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake
“Great location, great variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am European. Harmons has all the basics plus some extra goodies I crave from Europe from time to time. I come here for it's location and variety. Alternatively you can go to Smiths Marketplace or Smith in the Avenues. I find the price reasonable here, although not as competitive as Smiths. I think their cheese selection is unmatched. They have decent bread, good fish and meat selection as well as a good variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. I also always go to their USPS. One nice thing about this Harmon's is their gelato. Customer service is good for the most part. The best part of Harmons is location. It sits downtown and has great parking.

Draper, Utah
5 attraction reviews
“In Draper Too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Harmons is a great grocery store. The City Creek store is very convenient to my work downrown. The Draper store is close to my home. I go to both all of the time. The Bacci Rolls in the bakery are the best.

Visited October 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Nice Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like the food here, it's so nice and delicious.
I will buy more food here in the future!!
Nice place to buy food

Visited October 2013
Provo, Utah
“Most Beautiful Grocery Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the most beautiful grocery store I have ever been to. The store is the high end retail district of downtown in the City Creek mall neighborhood. The store is so clean and luxury is everywhere. There is full service departments throughout. Parking is free as well.

Montigny-le-Tilleul, Belgium
45 attraction reviews
“A wondefull supermarket and eating place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Since our 2 weeks in Utah and Arizona, we were looking for a place to buy sandwiches made of good bread and "tasty" ingredients.
The small eating place at the 2 nd floor of Harmons is relayy wonderfull. I must confess that I did never eat so tasty sandwiches in the US and even in Europe. A dream.
You can also order some Japanese dishes at this place.
The shop on the ground floor is also a place to see. You find there standard and Organic food and household items.

Really a place to visit in Salt lake City. The restaurant is open till 10 PM (on Mondays... other days I do not know but it should be similar).