I have stayed her a few times. There was a train room which I didn't care for thus the 4 star rating. It was cute inside but it was next to a busy road. One time we stayed in the Treasure Island room. It was cool. A hot tub that looked like it was on a ship and above the bed you could pull back a slide so you slept under the stars (and glass). A little pricey but for a special occasion worth the extra cash. They also had a restaurant next to it that would deliver to your room if you wanted to dine in. They also had many DVD's to chose from if you just wanted to sit back and relax while in bed if your not doing anything else :-) If I remember we received a continental breakfast delivered to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Salt Lake's most romantic getaway. Each of the 36 rooms is designed around a specific theme. Some are elegant like Romeo and Juliet's Suite, or the Room with a View (with an incredible view of the Salt Lake Valley). Other Suites are more adventurous like the Mysteries of Egypt Suite, or the Swiss Family Robison Suite (the bed is actually in a tree.) If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South Hotel Salt Lake City
- The Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City
- Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City Utah
- The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South Salt Lake City, Utah