Just got back from a 2 day business trip in Salt Lake City and chose the Radisson downtown bc of the location and the price ($139/night). I was a little hesitant on staying here since last month I had an awful experience at another Radisson in Orlando but after writing them a letter, they were nice enough to send me a gift certificate so I decided to take a chance.
The room was clean and comfortable, I was very happy w/ the sleep number bed and the bedding and the bathroom I did the online check in a few days earlier since I knew I would be getting in late and they accommodated all my requests such as a single king on a high floor (11th). The staff was helpful and nice as well.
The food for room service was ok, not the best but I’ve had worse.
The only thing I didn’t like was the parking garage which was a little spooky since they were doing some construction work and each day there was plastic tarp that covered different sections, made it kinda confusing when parking your car at night and then the next day, not recognizing if you were in the right spot, o well.
My overall experience was pretty good here, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah