My husband and I just got back from staying 1 horrible, horrible night at the Radisson in downtown Salt Lake City. Let me start off by saying that virtually all hotels in downtown Salt Lake City offer a free shuttle to/from the airport. The Radisson does NOT fall into this category. They don't even offer a shuttle. The plus of the hotel was a recent renovation of the room and free internet (WiFi) access in the room. Other than that, there is nothing positive to say about the hotel.
First, the hotel is extremely understaffed. We wait approximately 25 mintues to get checked into our room. Once we were in our room and attempted to take a shower, we were ever so pleased to discover that there was NO hot water in the shower. I attempted to call the Front Desk and no one answered the phone after 20 minutes (no joke) of the phone ringing and ringing and ringing. I finally went down to the the Front Desk and was told that there was no hot water in the rooms as they were at 100% occupancy the night before!!! Ridiculous..
Second, we requested a wake up call for the following morning that never took place.
Third, when we did manage to wake ourselved up the next morning and head downstairs for an early cab ride to the airport, there was no one at the front desk to check us out nor to open the room where we had skis/snowboards stored so we could get them. We yelled and pounded on the front desk for literally 15 minutes before a guy walked out with this nasty look on his face. No apologies whatsoever.
I would highly suggest finding another hotel during your Salt Lake City experience.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel
- Radisson Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.