I stayed three nights at the Radisson while I was in town for a conference. I had a nice room on the 11th floor. The room appeared to be newly painted. The bathroom fixtures were quite nice, with a waterfall shower type head. Plenty of hot water at the ready. The room was furnished with a nice TV, great king-sized bed, chair, etc. Iron, iron board, safe, hangers, mini-fridge all included.
The WIFI in this hotel was one of the fastest I have experienced in a hotel. And it was free. Big thumbs up on this.
The staff at the front desk were friendly, though they frequently had a line 2-3 people deep. Maybe management could add a person who could float over to help them out during busy times. They had a business center which I used briefly to print a boarding pass.
I didn't visit the pool, exercise, or dining areas so I can't comment on that.
My room wasn't cleaned one night of my visit. I was out of the room from 7:00 am - 4:00 p.m., so I was a little surprised by that. It didn't really need it, but normally staff leave a note or something indicating why your room was skipped.
Overall a very nice hotel and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah