“Excellence!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Conway, Arkansas
“Excellence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Don't expect a sit down restaraunt like we did. It's a tiny place ( 6 seats ) but so awesome! Had a waffle with 2 chocolate bars in it. The vanilla waffle was so tasty I will get it plain next time. The vanilla bean ice cream on top made it perfect. There are only three items ( huge sandwich, frites, and different types of waffles) but all are fabulous!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Park City, Utah
“I've only been once but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I ate at the Sugar House location and was hoping for a breakfast menu of waffles and eggs but they don't have all that. Their Belgian menu pretty much sticks to sweet waffle dishes and other meat dishes. I settled for the ultra sweet waffle with vanilla ice cream and berries and it was very good. But at almost ten bucks I wouldn't rush back. The service was very friendly; it's a fast food environment (order at the counter).

Visited November 2012
Orford, Canada
“Way too expensive for what you get!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went there for my husband's birthday while in Salt Lake City and were not particularly impressed with the food. We are from Quebec (Canada) and are used to good european cuisine... The fries were good but not amazing, the machine gun was good, but too spicy for my taste and the homemade sausages were OK, but not great. The aioli mayo was very good, but all the other flavors we chose were bad and too sweet (curry, mango-lime and another that I can't remember). The waffles were OK, but nothing incredible, but VERY pricey for their size. Highly overrated in my opinion. Plus, the restaurant was full, we had to wait in line for a long time to order, then wait to have a seat (there is no waiting area).

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Love the waffles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We've been here three different times now and always love our waffles. The fries are good, but the waffles are better. My husband loves the torpedo. I like mine plain - no need for toppings.

Visited October 2012
Bloomington, IL
“Uncanny.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had a vanilla waffle with blueberries and creme fraiche and it was one of the five best things I have ever eaten.

Visited September 2012