“It has charm” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Salt Lake City, Utah
“It has charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This cafe is as old as I am. I remember going as a kid on special occasions with my family. It is not as fancy as the steak house but the price is good for a family with kids. The rolls are amazing

Visited February 2014

Atlanta, GA
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Beautiful hotel lobby. Good service with ample servings. Chicken barley soup had large pieces of chicken with excellent flavor. Sandwiches were large.

Visited January 2014
Logan, Utah
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love how they have remodeled this cafe. Love the old photographs that they chose to hang on the walls.

Visited January 2014
Cedar City, Utah, United States
“Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I love the Ambiance at Little America, so I decided to go to the Dining Room for my birthday get-together. The service was very good, I asked one Lady how long she had worked there because I had seen her for years, 16 years. I and several others ordered Prime Rib, it was fantastic. Each of us ordered a different cooking level and they were just right. The creamed horse radish has great flavor and is not overpowering, some would say weak. Very enjoyable dining experience. After dinner we sat in the lobby area around the fireplace for another hour to talk.

Visited December 2013
Pahrump, Nevada
“always good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Have been eating here when in Salt Lake for 40 years. Right now it is going through a complete renovation and we were seated in steakhouse area. Over the years the service has been good with an occasional lapse in quality of service but we have never had a problem with the quality of the food. We have seen new chefs come and go and try to put their personal stamp on the food. Sometimes it is an improvement and sometimes not but at no time were we disappointed enough to consider not coming back. Some may consider it a little pricey but I look at it as the cost of quality and peace of mind that the food is fresh and properly prepared. I am not thrilled about the construction changes but will reserve judgement until they are finished but had an excellent hot beef sandwich (sliced prime rib roast medium rare) last night and the service was impeccable. We left happy, full and women had take-home boxes in their hands.

• Visited October 2013