We recently stayed at the University Guest House for our son's Graduation, It was the first time we could actually get reservations, and now I know why. It was perfect from start to finish. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The hotel and rooms were very clean, and comfortable. The layout of the room is perfect (deluxe king), with the sitting area separated from the sleeping area which would be great if we were traveling with our kids. The breakfast was always well stocked with many choices. A nice touch is the warm cookies at 4 every afternoon, and they always have ice water, tea & coffee (hot or cold) in the lobby, which was so nice to grab when you were coming and going from the many places there are to visit in SLC. Staying for a graduation, it was the perfect location, we were able to walk over the foot bridge to the ceremony. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah