I loved this place! We were here for an on campus interview at the University and it is just about perfect. Location is right on campus and right across the street from the TRAX station (the local light rail that will take you downtown). Easy to walk anywhere on campus or to the Red Butte Gardens or the Bonneville trail area. The hotel just felt comfortable. An easy place to stay and enjoy. The rooms are of a good size and clean. The staff was very friendly and helped with any questions I had about places to go, etc. The breakfast is plentiful and they have really good coffee hot and ready 24/7. That is awesome! They also have an amazing gym/fitness center. The best I have ever seen at a hotel of this price range. Weights, kettle bells, balance boards, treadmills, bike, machines, medicine balls, etc. A huge bonus. Overall just a great stay!!! I would stay here again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend to anyone visiting the University of Utah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah