I've been staying at the University Guest house for seven years now. It is a lovely place, in a beautiful location on the University of Utah campus, convenient to downtown and the Trac system. Within the past couple of years, they've added a sizable number of rooms and more conference facilities. A hot breakfast is provided, including scrambled eggs, waffles, donuts, cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast, bagels, cream cheese, etc. Coffee and tea are available 24-7 in the dining area. The young people who man the desk are students; they always go the extra mile to be helpful and pleasant. This is the only place I stay in SLC anymore. It's a real gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah